The 51st year of Don Rosa

Olaf Solstrand harryklein at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 12 03:55:22 CEST 2002

Hi!

In connection with Don Rosa's 51st birthday June 29th, I want to write an
article for the internet newspaper at Andeby Online (yes, my homepage) where
I present a short summary of the 51st year in the life of Don Rosa. What
stories Don's written and sold, what stories of Don which has been published
somewhere in the world, what seminars/book signings/etc he's been to, etc.
The problem is, I don't have such a summary... could you guys please help
me? Do you have any information I could use? (information about duck-related
stuff which has happened to Don Rosa or one of his stories since June 29th
2001)

Of course, I will use the regular sources - DUCKhunt etc - but my guess and
experience is that it will gain the summary if I use DCML as an additional
source.

Don: I will send you a proper "Happy Birthday" when the day arrives. :)

Greetings,
Olaf Solstrand
www.andebyonline.com