Don : Why are you so popular ?

Didier Ghez dghez at hotmail.com
Fri May 10 16:48:17 CEST 2002

Don,

I your recent post on the list you are wondering why you are so popular. I believe the reason is obvious. You have one thing in comon with Barks : you are a GREAT storyteller.

It does not matter that your art is far from being the best around, that you don't have the artist training and blablabla.

What matters is that your scripts are way, way above those of the other Disney artists and that therefore your stories can't be forgotten.

Which actually makes me wonder (especially if you would like to improve your revenues) why you do not start selling scripts that others would draw in parrallell to writting and drawing stories.

Didier