El Anima De Don Rosa?

The NightRaven The_NightRaven at hotmail.com
Mon May 13 15:52:51 CEST 2002

Hi,
I was searching for music on Audiogalaxy (www.audiogalaxy.com)
the other day, and for fun I tried a search on 'Don Rosa'.
Surprisingly, I found this mp3 called 'El Anima De Don Rosa' by
Pancho Madrigal.
After downloading it, I found that it was 30 minutes of several
people speaking in Spanish, with some music inbetween.
Unfortunately, I don't speak Spanish, so I didn't understand
any word of it. In the ID3 tag of the mp3, it mentioned a website,
http://www.nicas.org/
but that didn't leave me any less confused.
Seems this Pancho Madrigal has some kind of Nicaraguan radio
show, but I couldn't find any information on this 'Don Rosa' recording.

So, I've decided to pass the confusion on to my fellow listmembers,
and see if any of you could bring any more insight into the history
of this recording.

- Martin S. Thoresen