Christmas Spirit

Klartekst info at klartekst.no
Wed Nov 6 09:41:00 CET 2002

I asked for information about Donald and $scrooge Christmas stories, and as
usual the list members came throgh:

ANDERS wrote
<Well, go to a second-hand shop and find Christmas issues from the last
years. Usually there are some very splendid ones inbetween.>

Excellent idea! Norway's best second-hand comic book shop is in Oslo, just
a 40-minute train ride and 10 minutes by streetcar away from where I sit.
Now I have an excuse for going there (as if I needed one!).

TOMAS wrote
<Do you mean D 99008? That's at least the one story that struck me when I
read your description>

I looked it up in the database, and YES that must be the story I am
thinking of. Written by Kari Kohonen and drawn by Vicar. A great team. I'll
get it when I'm in Oslo.

SIGVALD wrote
<AR 109 - Donald Duck: Fir-Tree Fracas, by Don Rosa is a 4 page classic
published in Norway in 1988 and 1999.>

What? A Rosa story that I haven't even read? I'll be sure to get that too.

Nils from Norway