New Rosa comics

Anders Christian Siveb¾k anders_sivebaek at nns.dk
Wed Nov 6 10:12:41 CET 2002

Hi all
About the coming story from Don, this The dream of a lifetime - you can
read *about* it at duckhunts new stories page.
The only info we have is that it would come out around Christmas this year
in Egmontland.
If Finland chosses to also publish The ten avatars, that's completely fine
with me (as long as it's with the cover for the
story, and as long as I would be able to get that issue for my friend ole,
to whom there's a dedication on that cover)
Sure we other scandinavians would also like to soon see Cash Flow - but
the finns saw that in 1999 in the kalevala HardCover book - so it's good
there's not so hardbound a connection between Egmontland and Finland.
BTW Sigvald, The Avatars was published in 1996 - that's 6 years ago. After
one year there's a chance that we'll see it come around again. We know
that tendency in the weeklies - the 7-years border between publications of
a story in the same publication (weekly or the like). The reason is that
you're really not supposed to read the weekly in more than 7 years
following eachother. - Not if you're in the usual goal group that is, so i
don't intend to stop now, myself.

Hilsen/Yours
Anders Christian Sivebæk
Donaldist