New Rosa comics

Kai Saarto ksaarto at mbnet.fi
Wed Nov 6 10:11:27 CET 2002

Anders Christian Siveb¾k wrote:
> Hi all
> About the coming story from Don, this The dream of a lifetime - you can
> read *about* it at duckhunts new stories page.
> The only info we have is that it would come out around Christmas this year
> in Egmontland.
> If Finland chosses to also publish The ten avatars, that's completely fine
> with me (as long as it's with the cover for the
> story, and as long as I would be able to get that issue for my friend ole,
> to whom there's a dedication on that cover)
> Sure we other scandinavians would also like to soon see Cash Flow - but
> the finns saw that in 1999 in the kalevala HardCover book - so it's good
> there's not so hardbound a connection between Egmontland and Finland.
> BTW Sigvald, The Avatars was published in 1996 - that's 6 years ago. After
> one year there's a chance that we'll see it come around again. We know
> that tendency in the weeklies - the 7-years border between publications of
> a story in the same publication (weekly or the like). The reason is that
> you're really not supposed to read the weekly in more than 7 years
> following eachother. - Not if you're in the usual goal group that is, so i
> don't intend to stop now, myself.

I'd guess there are two likely possibilites:

1) Egmont publishes "The Dream of a Lifetime" in all weeklies and
Finland publishes "The Treasure of Ten Avatars" in the next hardcover
due out in late 2003.

2) Egmont publishes "The Cash Flow" in all weeklies maybe except in
Finland which chooses "Ten Avatars" instead.

I'm more inclined to believe in #1.

-Kai Saarto
http://www.perunamaa.net/donrosa