Schwindolar Schwan, W DD 30-02

goofy313g@aol.com goofy313g at aol.com
Fri Nov 22 18:01:36 CET 2002

Hi!!!
I don't think there is a beggar cousin in this story (W DD   30-02)because:
1): the story isn't said in I.N.D.U.C.K.S. to feature Scrooge McDuck, so why would there be a cousin of him?
2) if there were a cousin of Scrooge in the story, he would be in the family tree we talked about too, as Schwidolar is... (it's not obvious, as the tree features ""wee" angus mcduck" and not "Slye Mcduck", although both cousins appear in the same strobl story, but this would be more logical)
we'd need to know schwindolar's original name, but if his surname is "swan", then he could be related to Gladstone's relative Susiebelle Swan (from the barks story about eldorado)
Gilles