Is that Gus Goose?

xephyr@cwnet.com xephyr at cwnet.com
Fri Nov 22 18:06:02 CET 2002

Simon, sorry I missed this post earlier or I would have replied before
now.

Simon de Beer asked:
> In the House of Mouse Banner, is the goose character Gus Goose?

Yes, it is.  He is the HOM chef... unfortunately, he typically eats
the meals he prepares for the HOM guests before Goofy, the chief
waiter, can pick them up for delivery (often leaving Goofy with an
empty tray to deliver).

> Who are the tortoise characters?
They are House of Mouse/MouseWorks regulars named Mrs. Turtle and Baby
Shelby.  They've appeared in several "cartoons" and as guests at the
HOM.  Mrs. Turtle is a "loud" and scarey mother who pawns her son off
to Donald several times for babysitting.  Baby Shelby is three times the
terror that Huey, Dewey & Louie were when they first arrived in Donald's
life.  As guests of the HOM, Mrs. Shelby was an overly demanding "Stage
Mother."

> Look forward to seeing the artwork used to make the banner.

I'll try to post it tonight or tomorrow morning.

> PS apologies for mis-spelling your name before!

No problem at all.

Thanks,

Rich Bellacera