Douglas [McDuck?], Matilda.

goofy313g@aol.com goofy313g at aol.com
Tue Nov 26 00:00:32 CET 2002

Hi!
so finally the douglas's appears to be the same one? It's great! As both
stories are from different years, and as i only have the second one, i
thought that this couldn't be the same one, but i wondered if Scrooge and
this douglas had already met eachother because of the plot... I was also
telling myself that maybe both douglas's were the same, given Douglas' clothes...

I wouldn't think he can be Scrooge's father's brother's son, because I just re-readed the story,
and in the story (at least in the french version), Douglas tells "the McDucks
have always been the most intelligent in the family"... so it implied that he
 wasn't a Mcduck... but well, if SPP, ie one of the creators, and you are thinking he is a mcduck, then I think i should keep him as Scrooge's father's brother's son (and so, brother of Cyril McDuck from strobl's "the quest for Cyril", and the Degenhart McDuck i talked about in a previous message...

I don't need a picture of Douglas, because I already have one from your story...

thank you,
Gilles Maurice

PS: i don't need gyro' girlfriend Matilda anymore, because dott Paolo Fontanesi already sent me a scan...