Viruses keep coming from Apostolis?

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Tue Oct 22 15:33:41 CEST 2002

SIGVALD:

> so that not all greeks in the DCML becomes suspected.

Don't look at me: I refuse to read my e-mail on a Windows machine, and
I've set up the Windows machine that I use at work so that the default
mailer is pine (a text-only client), outlook cannot run (it's simple:
I've never gone past the configuration dialogs), and virus definitions
are updated daily (this is probably the most important bit).

I really am paranoid!

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"Small though it is, the human brain may be quite effective when used
 properly!"
-----