PM #375 ...

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Tue Apr 8 18:52:50 CEST 2003

Hi!
I bought today the new Picsou Magazine and have some
 commentaries about it...
first, the toy that was promised, a yoyo octopus, wasn't given
 with the issue, they replaced it at the last minute with an ancient
 issue of "Mickey Jeux" from 2001 (#100, the price was still in
 Francs on it :-))  because of a law thazt has just been voted by
 the DGCCRF against yoyo toys because some children with this
 kind of toys recently... That's why the issue didn't come out the day
 it should (first wednesday of each month), but a bit later...
The quality of Picsou Magazine seems to get quite better! informations
 provided and colors are quite good.
Don Rosa's "The Dream of a Lifetime" was published in it!
Barks' "Hound of the Whiskervilles" too, and surprise : the name
Biskerville, former translation of "whiskerville" in French, became
"Whiskerville" again! I prefer when translation keeps original names...
In the "Clairon de Donaldville", pictures have been published, probably
took from internet : the fandrawing with the clan mcduck, the one with the
Ducks as characters of Lord of the Rings, and the stamps from 2000 from
Aku Ankka...

Gilles