Gladstone

xephyr@cwnet.com xephyr at cwnet.com
Wed Apr 23 09:57:05 CEST 2003

Hi Lis,

I was aware of all but the "Dr Jekyll & Mr McDuck" appearance.  Was it a
cameo or did he participate in that story.  I remember the story since it
involved a character called "Shedlock Jones" who, IMHO, was a merging of
Mickey's detective friends from comics, Shamrock Bones & The Sleuth.

NEWTON GEARLOOSE appeared in the the "Super Doo" episode of DUCKTALES as a
member of the Junior Woodchucks.

Also, in one of the last DAISY DUCK cartoons where Daisy tries to sell
"hair bows" made for the HOUSE OF MOUSE I noticed a female "wolf" that
looked a lot like Marie Loupe as one of the women attending Daisy's sale.
The artists used all of the typical women from the HOM cartoons (Minnie,
Clarabelle, Clara Cluck, Mrs. Turtle, etc. and a couple extras: a wolf and
a giraffe).  I could think of no analogue for the Giraffe woman in Disney.

Little Bad Wolf made his cartoon cameo in "Porker's Court" segment of
"Totally Tasteless Video" from the older animated series called RAW TOONAGE.

At least when April, May & June made their HOM cartoon debut ("Ladies
Night") they were clearly identified as Daisy's nieces.

Thanks,

Rich Bellacera