Anders to Daniel about Rosa and Barks in the Netherlands

Anders Christian Sivebæk anders_sivebaek at nns.dk
Mon Aug 4 20:44:30 CEST 2003

Hi all

Harry

>No, it's a fact: many of the covers ARE drawn by Michel Nadorp. 8-)
Okay - well, i grant that - and I do admit that I was quite keen on the
cover
he made for the album carrying Don's Universal Solvent -
that was a nice idea (I guess the cover must be showed somewhere? yes, no?

>Remember, when 2 covers look similar, it's also possible that Rosa
>"traced" the original Dutch cover!
That's a good idea - I don't think it did happen, but Don could take that
idea. start "tracing" ducth covers - as said that one for Universal
Solvent was quite good ;-)

Hilsen/Yours
Anders Christian Sivebæk
Donaldist