AC, DvE and DR

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Mon Aug 4 22:20:08 CEST 2003

SOEREN KRARUP OLESEN to ANDERS CHRISTIAN SIVEBAEK, 04-08-2003:

> AC, please do NOT stop thinking! :-) C'mon, gents (and this goes
> for Daniël as well). All this talk about heiring this or that
> from Barks is getting a bit tedious--as if he was the only
> reference point.

My email was NOT about Barks being the only reference point.
Why do you think so?

I just wrote that Barks has many more "heirs" than Don Rosa, as a reply
to a statement that (as I thought) tried to state the opposite.

The Disney universe would be rather boring if just one artist (or only
a chosen few) would be the only reference point.

--- Daniël