COA in trouble again!

H.W.Fluks@telecom.tno.nl H.W.Fluks at telecom.tno.nl
Thu Aug 7 18:44:57 CEST 2003

Sigv:

> FYI2: The reason I show this interest for COA is that I am
> about to complete
> a new Norwegian/American Don Rosa printed index (v. 4.0).
> This means that I
> need a complete list of US Rosa-publications [unreadable character removed] and for that I
> need COA. All
> the COA-troubles this year have unfortunately delayed the
> publication of this index.

You can of course also ask an Induckser (e.g. me) to mail you such an index.
But an even better thing would be to just link to Inducks (COA or bolderbast) instead of copying index information that will be out of date the moment you put it on your website.

About COA being down:
The Inducks people are all volunteers who have limited time.
We have had some offers to host COA, but the main problem is that it takes time to get all the technicalities working.

--Harry.