DCML Digest, Vol 6, Issue 12

Anders Christian Sivebæk anders_sivebaek at nns.dk
Sun Aug 10 16:29:54 CEST 2003

Michael:

>> when Scrooge shoves Donald into Quackfaster's office her > name on the
>door is "FLORENCE Quackfaster."   What's
>> this???  I thought her name is "EMILY Quackfaster."
>
>Afaik, the first and probably only apparition of Miss
>Quackfaster's first name as 'Emily' was in Don Rosa's Lo$
>part 11. Geoffrey Blum could easily have missed that piece
>of information as it's probably not very widespread.
AFAIK Mr. Blum wrote the preface for Rosa's Lo$ when it was
published as a whole in the States, knwoing that i would expect
that he has read and studied the story.

General:
BTW Have any of you not liking the name Florence considered that it might
be a middle name she has, that we just hadn't heard about before?
For Pete's sake don't make such a fuss about a name...

About Little Bad Wolf - sorry, Sigvald, but that is his excact name in
danish
translation too. And normally you are named after your parents, so little
kind
wolf, would be unfitting, and certainly not something his father would
name
him, as he doesn't want him to be kind, but bad as himself...
We're both named after our parents too, Sigvald. and we wouldn't want to
change our names, would we?
Even though Little Wolf, as I do tend to call him, doesn't like his
father's action,
he does love his father, because he is that, his father.

Hilsen/Yours
Anders Christian Sivebæk
Donaldist