Disney Mickey Mouse comic strip returns to America

Rich Bellacera xephyr at cwnet.com
Sun Aug 10 21:31:31 CEST 2003

I, too, was collecting the strip as it was being published on-line by my
local newspaper (San Jose Mercury news), but I got busy in Januaury 2000
and typically, I would just use my browser to get the back issues, but
by the time I got around to it, the strip was discontinued and all back
issues were taken off the website.  The last strip I ever got was Jan
14, 2002.  Sadly.  I am glad to hear it's returning.

Rich Bellacera
xephyr at cwnet.com