Sigvald's Google poll

Martin Olsen martino at olsen.tdcadsl.dk
Sat Aug 16 14:25:00 CEST 2003

On the other hand, there are more than one person named Fred Milton, so one should be very careful in interpreting the number of Google hits as any significant number regarding a specific person.

Just for fun I Googled "Martin Olsen" and got about 4790 hits. Of course, Martin Olsen is not an uncommon name, and I suppose only a couple dozen of the hits are really *me*-hits.

Martin.