"Rosa", "Barks", "cannon"

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Mon Aug 18 12:53:37 CEST 2003

ΚΑΙ:

 > Every time when subject line includes words like
> "Rosa", "Barks" or "canon" I cringe when clicking it open, afraid of
> what it might contain.

Well, if you misspell "canon", you might get some interesting situations.

Here's one: Scrooge getting ready to fire his Boer War cannon, with Barks &
Don standing behind him, with a strange leer on their faces. As for the
intended target, we cannot see it, as we are staring down the cannon's mouth. :-)

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"What will it be?  Electrodes, solitary confinement, psychoactives?"
"Coffee.  Or tea, if you prefer."
-----