One mail - two issues

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Tue Aug 19 23:27:06 CEST 2003

Hi all!

>> [Sigvald] just keeps going on with forcing
>> Don Rosa's name into discussions, almost as
>> if he's being paid for it.
>>
>> I wonder who would pay Sigvald? Probably
>> those two ex-managers of Carl Barks - I
>> guess they hate Don enough.
>
> Mysterious, indeed! You raise some interesting
> questions here. Who actually is paying the
> wages of Don Rosa's Little Helper? And what
> can be done against its "friendly fire"?

This is *not* funny anymore, so please *stop* this nonsense. I don't like
Barks' ex-managers at all and I am very, very critical to what they did to
that old man. Anyone who still doubt this can just ask those who met me in
Denmark this summer, as those people were discussed then.

> 6. INDUCKS is not "a great example of
> Scandinavian co-operation". It's a
> cooperation of many people, including'
> Scandinavians.

And I didn't state that! My *only point* was that the fact that the Swedish
INDUCKS representative did help his Norwegian and Danish counterparts showed
Scandinavian co-operation.

Sigvald