Google hilarity

Katie Sullivan vazali at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 00:28:22 CEST 2003

Harry wrote:

>10. "Harry Fluks" gives 3710 hits on Google. The combination of

>"Sigvald" and "wrong" gets 194 hits, "Sigvald" and "right" gets

>471 hits. This proves nothing at all. 8-)

LOL!!!!

"Katie Sullivan" produced a result of 1,920 hits.  (Of course
not all are referring to ME!  o_0  Five on the ones on the first
page alone are referring to other people with my name.)

Oh well, could be worse... I could be a guy named "John Smith"
and get 379,000 hits!  He must be very very popular!  ;-)

Katie Sullivan
http://www.sullivanet.com/