Disney Artwork

Germund Silvegren germund_s at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 17:13:11 CEST 2003

> This sounds like a good topic for others to add to.  What if any
> Disney comic art do you have permanently displayed in your
>  house or office?

The only Disney art I keep on my walls is Paul Murry's underwater
cover for Mickey Mouse #159 from 1975. Simply one of my most beloved
art pieces, with a menacing squid, covered in jewelry, sneaking up on
Mickey and Goofy while they are distraced by a fish carrying a
necklace. I briefly had a signed Gottfredson daily displayed too, but
it had to leave my tender care in trade for other art.
/Germund