Two very important things

Frank Bubacz frankbubacz at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 22 23:37:20 CEST 2003

Sigvald:

>in the version printed in several European countries
>(Germany, France and The Netherlands) the Ducks neither go to Greenland nor
>to Alaska, instead they seems to go the North Pole itself

As usual I don't really understand what the fuss is about, but if it's of
any importance: the German version (at least the first translation) says
Alaska as well. That's where the plane lands.

Nils:

>Does anyone know if it has ever been established that Scrooge's
>coat has pockets? Have we ever seen him carry anything in his pockets?
>Have the pockets ever actually been shown in a Barks story?

On several occasions, I'm sure. Out of memory, you can see him searching his
pockets at the end of 'The Seven Cities Of Cibola' and emptying them
somewhere at the beginning of 'The City Of Golden Roofs'. As for their
contents, money and perhaps his old heirloom watch, I guess. Ah yes, and in
'The Second Richest Duck' he has tied his first dime to one of his pockets.
Hope it helps.

Frank