AW: AW: hunger strike

Cord Wiljes cord at wiljes.de
Thu Aug 28 16:48:10 CEST 2003

RODNEY BOWCOCK:
>>> I tried to go on hunger strike, but I gave up after
>>> 4 hours.....  :-)

CORD WILJES:
>> I fear that will not be enough to impress the media. Maybe
>> you can do something different (like sitting on a pole for
>> as long as you can) to bring public awareness to our cause.

Daniel van Eijmeren:
> Another action would be trying to swim to Catalina balancing a
> grapefruit on a stick of Macaroni.
> Or maybe we can learn dogs to talk, saying nasty things about Disney.

I get a feeling here that endeavors like these, while surely
bringing the much deserved publicity to our cause, will possibly
not give justice to its seriousness.

Maybe we should take more drastic measures like traveling back in time to
old California and claim the copyright on Mickey Mouse before anyone
else does.

Cord