DCML Digest, Vol 6, Issue 71

Arie Fachrisal cien2 at cbn.net.id
Thu Aug 28 17:08:06 CEST 2003

i made a wrong guess as i realized it was not said by the talking animals in
the Think Box Bollix story, but i know i've read that somewhere but cant
remember the exact title. I can only remember it's a story where donald wont
allow hdl to have a dog because he said talking dog is un-possible then gyro
gave one for em for free (?). and it's the last 2 panels where the dog said
it and donald had to sell tv (?), referring to the tough times. hmm, have to
browse thru my CBLiCs again to  find and read that story.

Keep On DCML-ing,
Arie Fachrisal received 3 DCML digests in one day.