Ghosts, spooks, and things that go BUMP in the night

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Sat Aug 30 12:40:31 CEST 2003

Daniël:

Ohhhh, I have always loved that one! Don Rosa's debunking reading sounds
good.

Don Rosa:
Bunny.

I've never heard Casper called that way. that's really creepy. But then,
that's exactly what he is. Quite gruesome.

Nils:
>>>when I read the story for the first time way back
>>>in the fifties I thought what had REALLY happened
>>>was that the guy had turned into a ghost without knowing it.

I like that idea.
Another story in which Barks walks the line is "House of  Haunts" (U$ 63,
May '66). I love those pages where Scrooge thinks he's a ghost.

Olivier