Sands of Time

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Sat Aug 30 14:15:17 CEST 2003

DANIEL:

> Are there any willing people who are brave enough to go to the *future*,
> to get this edition?

Well, I did, and you won't believe how far into the future I had to go, until
Disney finally failed to get yet another copyright extension.

The problem now is that, according to my lawyer, I can only make copies of
that edition starting from the date that Disney's Copyright will finally
expire, so I'm afraid that you'll have to wait for a bit. A very *long* bit...

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"The problem with cheating Death is that he's a sore loser at the best
 of times."
-----