Question about Don Rosa's family tree
Daniel van Eijmeren
dve at kabelfoon.nl
Mon Dec 15 16:11:30 CET 2003
On COA, an "alt. version" of Don Rosa's family tree (D 11221) is
mentioned, but it has the very same code and the very same link
as what apparently should be the original tree.
- What is the difference between the two?
- What is the first European publication of the original(?) tree?
- What is the first European publication of the alternate version?
- Is there an *earlier* unofficial publication of either versions?
If so, which one is it?
- Which version has been published in the USA?
- Does the USA version contain changes in comparison to the European
versions? If so, which changes?
Thanks in advance.
"Yikes! How can anything that stuffs itself with HAY be so HARD?"
Which Barks story? :-)
More information about the DCML