Barks quiz - Twelve quotes of Christmas

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Thu Dec 25 12:12:08 CET 2003

1. "SELL him? For the love of jingle bells! Who would want a REINDEER?"

Could be WDC 208 "The Code of Duckburg".

6. "Here is the deed - all filled out! Sign it on the dotted line!"

If a deed is what I think it is, this sounds like WDC 235 "Want To Buy An
Island?" to me, but that can't be correct, can it? No Christmasy about that
one, I think...

 9. "I'll drive this pernicious pellet clear to Christmas!" (Picture shows
a Barks character on a chimney.)

I can remember only one story where a Barks character is shown on a
chimney: OS 1047 "The Stubborn Stork".

What I had to contribute with,
Olaf