SPACE MOUSE

Vic Pratt thebeesong at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 4 12:58:29 CET 2003

Greetings

Dennis wrote:

>No Dane, i do not despise posts advertising E-bay
>auctions.Anytime anyone finds Barks or Gottfredson
>items for sale i would like to know about it.

I agree with Dennis. I'm always interested to see
links to this kind of stuff on ebay...or anywhere
else...I like looking at it, even if I don't have the
bread to buy such things...

Anybody on the list heard of SPACE MOUSE? He appeared
in an Avon comic in the early fifties called FUNNY
TUNES. Any information appreciated...

Cheerio
VIC

=====
A FINE ELECTRONIC PORTMANTEAU OF COMICS AND CURIOSITIES AT:
           http://come.to/thefleacircus