4th version

Soeren Schridde sschridde at web.de
Tue Feb 11 00:32:35 CET 2003

Nils:
> How about a 4th. version: The ducks are mortal, but they live for a very =
> long time, like some types of elves. Non-talking duck live for 7-10 =
> years if they're lucky during hunting seasons. Maybe talking ducks live =
> a lot longer. In any case, we can't automatically assume that they have =
> the same life expectancy as real humans. =20

thinkingabout it, that is exactly what I think of it - but before
reading yoiur mail I would not have been able to describe it so
clearly as you did. Thanks!

Soeren
Soeren Schridde

--- ACHTUNG NEUE TELEFONNUMMER+ADRESSE IN HAMBURG:
Tel.: Acc.Code+ (0)40/98760818
Fax: Acc.Code+ (0)40/98761995

Stader Str. 206, 21075 Hamburg, Germany
eMail: sschridde at web.de  (2nd: sschridde at gmx.de)