Barks stories and National Geographic Magazine ?

Mads Jensen astrup_jensen at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 20 16:31:19 CET 2003

Hi

Does anyone know whether or not a fellow Barks fan should have made an index
on what magazines Barks got his information from ?
Also, and which myths he was inspired by ?

I was, for some time, shown an comparison between NGM and "The Seven Cities
of Cibola" (W US 7), where Barks had redrawn the image from NGM.

Knowing to so many indexes, like "Who's Who in Entenhausen", "Barks
Werkverzeichnis", scandinavia Barks indexes, I would be wondering if someone
had not made a such index ?

/mads