Barks on DuckTales

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Sun Jan 26 02:59:44 CET 2003

---------

I remember first time I see Duck Tales... I think was wonderful... the
chapters of the first episodes did have good writing and the relation of
McDuck and the nephews was basically that idea that Don Rosa so good get
printed flesh in the Life of Scrooge... Scrooge have a flint's heart but can
find his true soul trough the love to his nephews...

I find the great fail of Duck Tales was like always the Disney Company. We
needed Donald, the real Donald, the human, the Bark's Donald. The one who
talks, and feel...

Without the real thing, the pounding heart of Barks that live in his ando
other authors stories, we have nothing...
That heart is our NUMBER ONE ;-)

FABIO
(night with crickets sounds in Buenos Aires)

bonvolu postu al longtom at oeste.com.ar