Some friendly questions to Harry Fluks

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Wed Jun 4 18:32:09 CEST 2003

Hi all!

I know I have promised to go lurking, but I also said that I would address
you again if I did find that necessary!

Unfortunately it is now IMO very necessary. The reason is that Harry Fluks
IMO has been really rude to me in a private mail. I asked him some friendly
questions in private (in order to keep my promise to you about being a
lurker here at DCML for a month or so) but instead of answering my questions
Mr. Fluks rudely accused me of using dirty tricks only because I told him
you might find the answers to that questions interesting just as me.

My mail to him was sent CC to Mads Jensen whose question Harry was
addressing in the first place, but in his reply to Harry seems to make that
an offensive move from me - it was *not*

On this background I IMO have no choice but to address the same friendly
questions to him here in public and hope that Mr. Fluks this time will
answer them seriously as there IMO is a chance that I am not the only one
here interested in those answers.

H.W.Fluks at telecom.tno.nl wrote:
>> In 1966 Carl Barks retired...
>>
> Correct.

Are you sure? AFAIK his Barks' last stories was done or at least published
in 1967. I think that's why Don Rosa has chosen that year as the year of
Scrooge's death.

> BTW, all these stories are also in Inducks now.
> Many Barks fans asked for adding these stories
> even though they are not Disney.

Very interesting!!
Do this mean that you will also index other Disney-related classics (IMO) as
"The Pertwillaby Papers" and "The Adventures of Captain Kentucky" as well?

Sigvald