AW: MMiC and "The Fine Art Book"

Cord Wiljes cord at wiljes.de
Wed Jun 18 09:29:00 CEST 2003

Kriton wrote about "Mickey Mouse in Color":

> As great as the book might be, both in terms of content and
> of production value, it has two severe drawbacks: you can't
> hold it in your hands to read it, and it is impossible to put
> in a bookshelf--the book is *huge*!

Nice to know that there are other MMiC's out there 8:o)

I bought the standard edition (which is indeed long sold out now)
to read and the deluxe edition to marvel about. I earned around
$ 350 a month when I bought it. I do not display the book because
of the huge size you mentioned and I think my friends would not
envy me for it but call me crazy ;-)

Maybe it can be compared to a Ferrari: It is too small to transport
anything, needs too much fuel, is expensive, you cannot park it in a
public parking place and it is difficult to drive. So which sane
person would like to own a Ferrari? _I_ definitely don't - but I
understand there are people out there who would. So let them have
their Ferraris - I have my MMiC.

Cord