INDUCKs

H.W.Fluks@telecom.tno.nl H.W.Fluks at telecom.tno.nl
Fri Jun 20 21:14:06 CEST 2003

Two weeks ago, Mads Jensen wrote:

> I wonder why the article/interviews/letters were left out of
> the indices of
> the CBL B/W sets, they are in the CBLiC books.

That's because the CBL in Color albums have been indexed entirely,
while the CBL (in b/w) only has an index of the comic work, and not the articles.

We are (slowly) working on better indexes for the CBL.

> INDUCKs was thought for *Disney* and not nondisney

I agree, in principle. The few Barks non-Disney stories that I added a while ago will remain the exception.

--Harry.