future Rosa works and Olaf's debut

Katie Sullivan vazali at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 18:49:41 CEST 2003

> I also wanted to
> know what's your next big project after Letter from Home.

I've been out of the loop for a while...is this the same as the
story with Matilda, or another story?

> You mentioned on this list some time ago you thought
> about doing an
> 8B with Goldie and Scrooge. Is that still your plan?

*swoons with joy*
;-D

> OK, sorry. This is spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, egg and
> spam, but...

But I don't like spam!  ;)

Seriously, though, that's not spam, that's wonderful for you!
Congratulations!!!

Katie

P.S.  A quick note to say my website has been updated recently
with another addition to "The Many Loves of Scrooge McDuck" and
some humble artwork by me and other fans.  :)  http://www.sullivanet.com/duckburg/scrooge.html