Tragic Gladstone

Gerstein, David DK - ECN DGE at ECN.egmont.com
Tue Jun 24 10:51:49 CEST 2003

	MACIEK:

>It olsow remaind me another story (by Vicar) in wich Gladstone had
birthday.
>But he was ignoring ol gifts bicous he olredy have evry thing he want.

	This is D 2002-076, "Party of None", written by Michael T. Gilbert.
	My own favorite example of Gladstone the tragedian is story H
78dd01, Daan Jippes and Freddy Milton's "Copious Quantities of Cod Liver
Oil". Gladstone begins thinking of the valuable objects he finds as items
that other people paid for and lost. He has trouble justifying his usual
finders-keepers attitude after that, and feels some delicious pangs of
remorse...

	[SPOILER]
	...which of course don't last forever, as this is Gladstone we're
talking about.
	[END OF SPOILER]

	Best, David