PK3

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Fri Mar 7 15:32:43 CET 2003

TOMMY:
>>>You're wrong, Gilles... I'm sure that the episode that Stefan read was not
>>>PKNA #0: in PKNA #0 (I-PKNA 0-1 coded) Daisy and Gladstone don't appear at
>>>all. That is the first episode of the third serie (I-PK3-1 "Un supereroe per
>>>caso" "Superhero by chance"), text by Gianfranco Cordara and drawings by
>>>Lorenzo Pastrovicchio, where the names of Daisy and Gladstone appear in a
>>>letter.

Yes, you're right, it's the first one. Daisy's and Gladstone's names appear in a letter drawn by Daisy, but the characters Daisy, Gladstone, and HDL also appear in cameo appearance on the same page, on three different panels, when Donald imagines what it'll be like to become a superhero, when he is talking with Uno. Everett Ducklair also appear in cameo on a panel. In the beginning of the story, Donald wants to watch a football match, but the tv breaks and he has to go to the supermarket to repair it... Moreover, the French title is "Superheros par hasard" , an so it sounds much like the original title.
Sorry about my ignorance, but I really don't have much knwoledge in the PK series...
Gilles

ps, tommy, about Sir  Paperush Mc Duckmoor and Sir Quackery Mc Duckery, which centuray are they from (just to know if I will include them in my Duck family tree or not)