PK3 and Scrooge's ancestors

Tommy gorthan at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 7 16:10:40 CET 2003

Gilles wrote:

> Yes, you're right, it's the first one. Daisy's and Gladstone's names
appear
> in a letter drawn by Daisy, but the characters Daisy, Gladstone, and HDL
> also appear in cameo appearance on the same page, on three different
panels,
> when Donald imagines what it'll be like to become a superhero, when he is
> talking with Uno. Everett Ducklair also appear in cameo on a panel. In the
> beginning of the story, Donald wants to watch a football match, but the tv
> breaks and he has to go to the supermarket to repair it... Moreover, the
French
> title is "Superheros par hasard" , an so it sounds much like the original
title.
> Sorry about my ignorance, but I really don't have much knwoledge in the PK
series...

You're sorry: it's not ignorance to not know PK serie... They're new, and
not so famous like Barks or Rosa's stories :-)

> ps, tommy, about Sir  Paperush Mc Duckmoor and Sir Quackery Mc Duckery,
> which centuray are they from (just to know if I will include them in my
Duck
> family tree or not)

Francesco Guerrini didn't specify the century, but the fortress, built by
Paperush Mc Duckmoor, was certainly built later than the castle of Dismal
Downs, and Scrooge visited it when he was a child before leaving Scotland. I
know it's very little to define the century... BTW I made another error: the
name of Quackery Mc Duckery is "Quackerinn"... I wrote it incorrect. I'm
sorry.

Excuse me for my bad english
Bye
Tommy --- gorthan at hotmail.com ---

«Tell me, mister governor... How does it feel to leave history?»
PKNA #14 "Carpe Diem"