William Van Horn's Art Style

Danehog@aol.com Danehog at aol.com
Sun Mar 9 03:28:35 CET 2003

In a message dated 3/8/2003 3:00:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lpj at forfatter.dk writes:

> Who knows, maybe Gemstone still has time to use Fecchi's cover, rather
> than Van Horn's?! The (good) Van Horn cover could instead be used for
> Comics &Stories, where it would fit right in.

Makes sense to me. Personally, I think that William Van Horn is the best
artist suited for WDC&S since Barks himself. He seems to have a more
"gag"-like approach to drawing the Ducks, unlike Barks, who of course seems
to have more of an "adventure"-like approach to them.

I hope Gemstone realizes this over time, if they haven't already.
--
Dane Martin