cover paper type, again

Ola Martinsson Ola.Martinsson at uab.ericsson.se
Fri Mar 28 08:58:10 CET 2003

I don't know what you mean with "a somewhat high price " but in Sweden
the rare ones are selling for at least 100 - 300 euro, (a little more in
dollars). That is if you can find someone willing to sell. The last I
saw was #3 1954 in G-VG sold for 1400 SEK. That will be about 150 euro.

Ola in a sunny Stockholm  +7 and a little windy