Grandma's aunt Klazien

Bernard Slaa slaab14 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 28 16:28:39 CET 2003

> I made researches on INDUCKS, and the story seems to
> be "How Grandma Got It",
> H21178, from DD2002-36:
>
> http://coa.duckburg.dk/coa/c1/story.php/0/H+21178
>
> If anyone could provide scans of the four
> characters, or at least check if
> this is the good story, that'd be very nice of
> him...
> Thanks,
> Gilles

Hi Gilles,

It's the right story and I've it in my possesion.
Grandma's aunt was Klazien. She searched, when she was
young, a job and finally came by the farm of the
family Trouwhart (Goodheart). The son of the owners of
that farm, Bertus falls in love with here. So the
other two persons in the comic are *not Klazien's
parents but of Bertus. Finally, at the end of the
story they get married but Bertus was lost after he
made with his friends a journey around the world. So,
because of Grandma was the closest relative, she got
the farm later.

I think I could provide you with scans of the four
persons, but the parents of Bertus Trouwhart don't
have a name.

Greetings Bernard