Facts versus Fantasy

Lars Jensen lpj at forfatter.dk
Wed May 7 17:53:27 CEST 2003

Søren Krarup Olesen wrote:

> SIGVALD + more(?!) (LARS are you with me? :-)

Who, me? I'm right here.

I haven't gotten involved in this "99950 km to Langtvekkistan" debate,
partly because I'm busy with work, partly because I think everybody
(including Sigvald) has made some valid points, and I have nothing to
add.

> What happened to Fethry?!

Fethry is in the weekly all the time!!! Jeez, Søren, I would've thought
you knew this by now. I've said it often enough. (Grumble!)

As for why Disney stories are more "realistic" than they used to be...
That's a long long discussion, and I don't really have time for it here
and now. Sorry. But I do understand where you're coming from...

Lars