SV: Re: "HD&L as dipshits" + "Whitman/Egmont [was: Re: AW: RE: Gemstone/Gladstone [was: Thereturn of Disney Ducks comics in the US]]"

Stefan Persson spe at inducks.org
Thu May 8 01:10:38 CEST 2003

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. wrote:

> Off course, they are! But the cover's still tell much about who Ehapa want's
> to sell it to.

Especially since Egmont Ehapa makes the covers itself, but receives the
stories from Egmont in Denmark and other publishers.

> At least they were worn in a serious way.

Indeed.  Wearing the same clothes for 70 years does certainly make them
worn.

> Well, the clothing weared by HD&L in some of Ehapas covers implicate that
> HD&L tries to be cool the modern way - which often implicates bad attitudes,
> criminal behaviour and to some extent even experimenting with or using
> illegal drugs as teenagers

Sometimes, usually not.

> In our time there are various fashions - Ehapa do IMO present one that could
> be seen as being used by cool kids who MAY eventually end up as loosers in
> the society.

Many other children wearing similar clothes do NOT end up as loosers.

Stefan