ducks and eggs

Theresa Wiegert theresaw at oso.chalmers.se
Fri May 9 09:06:33 CEST 2003

Film, not comic:

There's a short film, which I like very much - Fountain of Youth (anyone
seen it? You should! :) Where Donald and HDL gets involved with a
crocodiles and (HM! Have I mixed it up now with another one??) - anyway,
as far as I remember, Donald plays a trick on HDL and pretends to be
younger and younger, and then there is only an egg left, and HDL get a bit
upset "Do you suppose... he shrunk into THAT?". In the meantime, Donald
has serious problems with 2 eggs which hatch, and 2 crocodile babies think
he's their mom. Which Ma Croc doesn't appreciate too much... Hilarious
film, + it's evident that the egg scenario is the most plausible one.
(Ma Croc: "OH! MY BABIES!" in a voice sounding as it originates from the
farther border of hell, finding her small croc-babies... )

/Theresa