Comments to ROB

Søren Krarup Olesen raptus at stofanet.dk
Wed May 14 10:28:49 CEST 2003

OLAF + SIGVALD + ROB:

> ...my guess would be that the original poster on this matter, Søren,
> HAS read the story and knows whether such a thingie is involved or
> not, and wouldn't post it if it was.

Donald's sailor shirt is swapped with a "space jacket", that indeed
makes Donald think that he can fly. Only on these the last pages in the
series, Donald is wearing a bathrobe, so...

The story is not a just another "alien story", but is about the trouble
that (the unlucky as always) Donald gets into, simply because he one
day discovers that he can fly.

The whole point of showing this panel is (but I already wrote that,
didn't I) that you can prove anything if you pick a story that supports
whatever view you have on wings/no wings etc.

I personally prefer the "no wings" theory, but I can easily "prove" that
Donald indeed has wings by scanning one of the HooZoo stories, but
isn't that somewhere on Rich' site?

Sigvald, a good advice to you: Try to read a larger variety of stories,
and you may find them--the "obscure" ones--interesting as well.

Søren