Best DuckTales Episodes!

KUR ggk at wp.pl
Mon Nov 10 23:45:25 CET 2003

> I love your close look at the Magica episodes.  I had never considered any
of
> this previously!  I like that she's after the harp in "Raiders of the Lost
> Harp" too.

A strange thing obaut dis episode : Magica home (mount vesuvius) is in som
sort of forest while, in rest of the episodes she live in vulcano on the
midle of the ocean (wich look like a Sfinks with Magica head).

And one more thing theat shout have dibate here is Poe de Spell. In "Send in
the Clones" it was told theat he is relly Magica brother whou was turn in
the Raven. In some other Duck Tales episode he aperd dis fackt was not
mention.
 Did in some "Duck Tales" comics was mention theat he actualy her brother?

> I'm glad you mentioned "Magica's Shadow War."  That
> episode creeped me out big time when I was a child!  I still think the
image of
> her huge, frightening shadow is pretty potent stuff.  I also love that
moment
> when things go wrong with the stadium lights and all of the other shadows
> appear.

The episode wich relly crep me out was "Hotell StrangeDuck". The cementary,
the scary face of the wall and the gout... It's ollsow spoky....

Yours
Maciek