OT: Babel fish...

Madame Jennifer Inantaz madame82 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 22 02:55:44 CEST 2003

>Dan Shane wrote
>Maybe they all have Babel fish stuck in their ears.
>
>>Disneyfan June wrote:
>>What are Babel fish? Did I miss something while I was Disney comic
>>deprived?

It has nothing to do with Disney... :-)

It's from the book 'The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy'...there's a fish
that, if you stick in your ears, will made other languages understandable to
you. Convenient, if not gross.

Cord wrote:
>I don't think so. They do not even have a towel.

Yeah, but Scrooge would admire Ford Perfect's thriftiness!

See how easy things can get off topic? :-))

OchaGirl---

http://www.geocities.com/ochagirl84/arighttolive.html