P.S. (Re: Barks and wife photograph)

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Sat Sep 6 17:35:06 CEST 2003

Earlier today, I wrote:

> But if I wouldn't have been *told* about their identity, there would
> have been *no way* to know that they're on Ebay.

And, of course, I meant:

But if I wouldn't have been *told* about their identity, there would
(IMO) have been *no way* to reasonably *suspect* that they're on Ebay,
unless there's more information on pages that (for example) require
registration. (Are there any?) At least, I didn't get any hint while
looking at the auction of the 1938 photo that has been mentioned here
on DCML. I know I would have thought of just a relative/anchestor of
the photographer, or Barks's second wife, to mention just two examples.

BTW. On "Sep-04-03 at 09:39:51 PDT", seller added information about being
"ATTACKED" by a bidder. (Or something like that.) I don't know anything
else than what has been mentioned on that page. (See link below.) And,
more important, I have NO opinion about it. As I've already stated, I'm
just an outsider who's watching (and only sometimes reporting) what's
going on. You may know a lot more than me, as *always*.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2188651300&category=144

--- Daniël